File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is participating in the Rebuilding First Nations Governance project.
The File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is the political and service organization for the Qu’Appelle Agency and the File Hills Agency, delivering programs and services to the 11 First Nations in the Treaty Four Territory. The purpose of the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council is to:
- Protect, Implement and Enforce Inherent Treaty Rights
- Promote Self-Determination
- Assist in the development of productive and safe communities
- Provide technical and advisory services
- Address the common interests of First Nations in an equitable and professional manner while respecting the priorities of culture.